Galway Design Hub is a collective of designers who aim to help progress culture through design.
We are in our early stages (founded 2015), but together we have years of experience.
We are a small group and are open to new members.
We like to think, play, create and educate.
– Got involved in local community event.
– Connected clients with designers.
– Developed a basic constitution.
– Helping startup social businesses and causes with branding/graphics.
– We will be having an exhibition in October. Details coming soon.